[asterisk-users] Continue script on hangup

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Aug 29 19:44:03 CDT 2013

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, John Doe wrote:

> Is it possible to execute lines in a script when the caller disconnects?
> I.e. to check when the last person leaves a conference room so you know
> it is safe to move the recording file.

Your question is a little bit vague, and a few details like what version
of Asterisk and what language you are fluent in would help.

If you are asking if you can execute an AGI in the 'h' extension, yes.

If you are asking if you can continue executing an AGI when a caller hangs
up, yes. Asterisk will deliver a SIGHUP. If you have established a signal
handler (man sigaction or man signal) to 'catch' or 'trap' the signal, you
can do as you please.

--
Thanks in advance,