[asterisk-users] Dedicated hangup extension h

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Wed Aug 28 02:50:34 CDT 2013

Hello,

We have a Kamailio SIP Proxy in front of our Asterisk cluster for incoming calls from our carrier.

The sip.conf looks like this:

[kamailio1]
type=friend
host=10.0.0.1
context=incoming
disallow=all
allow=alaw

All calls hit the incoming extension. In the extensions.conf we have multiple extensions configured, but now I have to add one which uses the special h extension to perform a CURL action whenever the user hangs up. The problem is that once I've registered a h extension, it is executed for all extensions in the incoming context.

exten => _X.,1,Playback(invalid)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

exten => 1000,1,Playback(welcome)
exten => 1000,n,Read(dtmfinput,,,,,15)
exten => 1000,n,Hangup

exten => h,1,Set(response=${CURL(http://sample.company.local/PostHandler.ashx,var1=${dtmfinput}&var2=1000)}<http://sample.company.local/PostHandler.ashx,var1=$%7bdtmfinput%7d&var2=1000)%7d>)

Is it possible to give each extension its own h extension? If not, is there another way to do this?