[asterisk-users] channel driver development in Ireland

Gustavo Meira grnmeira at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:51:30 CDT 2013

Hi, Guys.

I wanted to know from you, if you know: 1) any companies in Ireland that
develop software and hardware for Asterisk integration with legacy
interfaces (E1, T1, FXO, FXS...) . 2) any companies in Ireland that work
with Asterisk development (modules, channel drivers...).

I work with channel driver development and I'm moving to Ireland in
November, so I wanted to see how these things are going there.

Thanks in advance.
--
Gustavo Roberto Nardon Meira