[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP deadlocks - update_provisional_keepalive

JONAS REGUEIRA RODRIGUEZ jregueir at ull.edu.es
Tue Aug 27 07:10:32 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

It appears that in Asterisk version 1.8.10.1 happens the same problem:

asterisk1*CLI> core show version
Asterisk 1.8.10.1~dfsg-1ubuntu1 built by buildd @ yellow on a x86_64
running Linux on 2012-04-24 12:47:04 UTC

The sip calls doesn't work after next log message:

[Aug 22 13:56:44] WARNING[25246] chan_sip.c: Unable to cancel schedule ID
11251269.  This is probably a bug (chan_sip.c: stop_session_timer, line
25844).

Best regards

2013/4/6 Duane Larson <duane.larson at gmail.com>

> Looks like version 11.3 did not fix my issue.
>
> http://pastebin.com/gd291Bqz
>

> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Duane Larson <duane.larson at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Thanks Jim.  Searched through the change log for "deadlock" but nothing
>> really stuck out.  I'll upgrade to 11.3 and see if that makes a difference.

>>> A number of deadlocks were fixed in the current release of 11.3.  Please
>>> read the change log to see if any fit your issue.
>>>
>>> http://downloads.asterisk.org/**pub/telephony/asterisk/**
>>> ChangeLog-11-current<http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-11-current>

>>> --
>>> Jim Lucas
>>>
>>> http://www.cmsws.com/
>>> http://www.cmsws.com/examples/
>>>

>> --
>> --
>> *--*--*--*--*--*
>> Duane
>> *--*--*--*--*--*
>> --
>>

> --
> --
> *--*--*--*--*--*
> Duane
> *--*--*--*--*--*
> --
>
> --

Jonás Regueira Rodríguez
Técnico de Comunicaciones - Área de Infraestructuras TIC
Correo: jregueir at ull.es <aglopez at ull.es>   Web:  http://www.stic.ull.es
Servicio de Tecnologías de la Información y la Comunicación (STIC)
Universidad de La Laguna (ULL)
--

Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial y/o privilegiada.
Si usted no es el destinatario o lo ha recibido por error debe borrarlo

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in
error you must destroy it.  Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or
distribution
of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden by current
legislation.