[asterisk-users] Ingress and Egress

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 15:43:19 CDT 2013

Basically I have some background noise like keyboard stoke or clicking
sound in random basis, I need to measure that, when I check my IPLC its
fine, and with my Telco service provider its fine...

So am trying to conclude with some solution... trying to identify the root
cause.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.