[asterisk-users] Cisco SPA303 won't ring for more than 60 seconds

jg webaccounts at jgoettgens.de
Wed Aug 21 13:51:29 CDT 2013

I just checked the Snom phone on my desk and it turned out that the phone has an internal timing
value of 120s for invitations (ringing_time). This value cannot be set using the web interface
for my phone. I also checked a Cisco phone, but I did not find a similar setting. It doesn't
matter, but the the Snom phone returned <Got SIP response 486 "Busy Here" back from ...>.

Now, I do think it is a phone setting and it might be hard coded.

jg