[asterisk-users] G729 Passthrough How To

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 09:44:37 CDT 2013

Hey!!! Eric thank you so much for your response. Could you guys please
direct us in achieving as much as possible. For example:
* What linux command can we use to convert all recording to G729
* Which files do we need to convert and there locations
* For *testing* how do we make sure Asterisk NEVER EVER transcodes.

Do we still need the G729 codec installed on the asterisk machine if
we manage to implement pass-through that would suffice our needs.

Kind Regards,

Nick.