[asterisk-users] Question Asterisk Manager

Olivier CALVANO o.calvano at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 10:16:18 CDT 2013

Hi

A small question on Asterisk Manager. I use Perl Script for start a call:

my $response = $astman->sendcommand( Action => 'Originate',
                                        Channel =>
'SIP/ASTERISK/$Extension',
                                        Exten => '200',
                                        Context => 'MyContext',
                                        Priority => '1',
                                        Async => '1' );

That's start the call, but only the position of the corresponding sounds
departing. As soon as he clinched, that the second ringing phone.

Is there a way for two phone ring at the same time?

Thanks Olivier