[asterisk-users] Asterisk - ODBC engine not available

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu Aug 1 09:33:20 CDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 2:19 AM, Prashant A. <abhang_prashant at yahoo.co.in>wrote:

>  But it still show me the following error
>
> [Jul 31 12:36:18] WARNING[1381]: config.c:2256 find_engine: Realtime
> mapping for 'sippeers' found to engine 'odbc', but the engine is not
> available
>  Can someone help me on this

Grab a log showing VERBOSE,DEBUG,WARNING,NOTICE

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Collecting+Debug+Information

If you grab it from the CLI be sure VERBOSE and DEBUG are turned up to 5.

Pastebin that and we'll be able to see a little better what is going on
hopefully.

Give us the output of "core show version" as well.

--

Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager445 Jan Davis Drive NW -