[asterisk-users] multiple provider for incoming

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Tue Apr 30 23:25:51 CDT 2013

Toll free can be moved by a RESPORG in minutes. I know a company who is
Asterisk based and does high availability for critical numbers. Let me know
if you want an intro.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2013, at 9:09 PM, Matt Hamilton <mistral9999 at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Don,

Inbound reliability is very important. We don't use toll-free numbers, but
we will look into that. I thought porting numbers - not sure about
toll-free though - from one provider to the other took days (not
technically, but paperwork, etc.)

Thanks,
Matt