[asterisk-users] Asterisk QSIG doesnt send the calling name to Nortel CS1000

Danilo Dionisi dionisi.danilo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:30:27 CDT 2013

Hello to all,

I have a problem with an asterisk qsig.

I have three machines:

Nortel CS1000 --- Card Sangoma PRI ---> Asterisk QSIG ---SIP Trunk--->
Asterisk

I use Snom phones on Asterisk.
If I call from Asterisk to Nortel, Nortel reminds me of the name of the person
i'm calling and I visualize on the display of Snom phone, but if I call from
Nortel to Asterisk, the QSIG does not send Nortel on the display of the
name of the person i'm calling ... why?

example:
Snom phone = "Danilo <1001>"
Nortel phone = "Marco <2002>"

If I call from Nortel to Asterisk, I have the display of the Snom "Marco <
2002>" and the display of Nortel "Danilo <1001>"; If I call from Nortel to
Asterisk, I have the display of the Snom "Marco <2002>" and the display of
Nortel "<1001>"

This is my / etc / asterisk / chan_dahdi.conf

[channels]
cc_offer_timer=20
ccbs_available_timer=4800
ccnr_available_timer=7200
cc_recall_timer=20
cc_agent_policy=native
cc_monitor_policy=native
pridialplan=private
prilocaldialplan=private

context=default
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
relaxdtmf=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
facilityenable=yes
callerid=asreceived

;Sangoma A104 port 1 [slot:4 bus:17 span:1] <wanpipe1>
switchtype=qsig
context=from_nortel
group=0
echocancel=yes