[asterisk-users] ODBC dialplan looping problem

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Apr 18 06:28:45 CDT 2013

>> The problem is that if a user enters a PIN that is NOT in the table, asterisk goes crazy and continues to loop forever.

Why don't you use read instead? This is what I have:

exten => s,n,Answer(500)
exten => s,n,Read(get-room-num,conf-getconfno)

; Get conference room number, if number entered is 99999 **
; jump to verify. **

exten => s,n,NoOP(${conf-getchannel})

Do some mysql magic here

exten => s,n,GotoIf($["${conference.room}" != ""]?s-process,1:s-notexist,1)

Doug
--
Ben Franklin quote: