[asterisk-users] failed to extend from 512 to 676 on cli

Kamlesh Kumar kamlesh_kmr at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:20:32 CDT 2013

Hello, We are using around 100 real time sip peers with phpagi. On asterisk cli, getting frequent message 'failed to extend from 512 to 676'. Once we execute 'sip reload', this message disappear for some time and then comes back. Please let us know the solution for this. asterisk version 1.6.2.9mysql 5.0server: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHzRAM: 4 GB Thanks,Kamlesh