[asterisk-users] Phpagi action based on outbound call user response

Rahul R rahulr92 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 04:46:03 CDT 2013

Hello List,

In PHPAGI, I'm using the Astrisk Manager function send_request() to
originate an outbound call. I want to execute the remaining PHP code after
the call gets executed (depending on user input). But presently the call
originates in a different context and asterisk executes the remaining code
in parallel.
Is there a way in which I can pause the code execution until the call is
completed.

Note: I wish to return to the context from which the call was originated
and continue execution.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks & Regards