[asterisk-users] Is there a php script to analyse and show call detail reports from Asterisk CDR?

Asghar Mohammad asghar144 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:47:52 CDT 2013

hi,
it is not difficult in php and mysql i have created a simple billing system
for my wholesale postpay clients without any AGI.
it report ACD ASR all calls ANSWERD calls filter by date by callerid etc.
do billing as soon as call end.
for billing i am using mysql trigger.
report live calls.
2 interfaces 1 for admin and other for clients, every client can login with
his accountcode and password and can see live calls cdr report billing etc.
i am still working on this so codes are not clean.
if someone need to create a new interface i can help.