[asterisk-users] ACD problem & outbound calls

Tommy Cooper tomcooper83 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 16:22:23 CDT 2013

Thank you for your prompt reply. I removed that redundant line and now everything seems to work fine. Except outgoing calls that is, whenever i try to call an outside number the phone rings, the user can even answer back but then it hangs up after about 5 sec.

extensions.conf:
[sip-phone]
;This is the context setup for outgoing calls;exten => _NXXXXXXX.,2,Set(CALLERID(name)=*my number*)
;exten => _NXXXXXXX.,3,Set(CALLERID(num)=*my number*)
;exten => _NXXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(mailto:SIP/$%7BEXTEN%7D at myprovider.com)

;exten => _3XXXX.,1,Answer
exten => _3XXXX.,1,Dial(SIP/myprovider/${EXTEN:1},60) ;This is the only line that seems to work but the phone hangs up shortly after answering, as described above
;exten => _3XXXX.,5,Hangup

;exten => _X.,1,Answer
;exten => _X.,2,Set(CALLERID(name)=*my number*)
;exten => _X.,3,Set(CALLERID(num)=*my number*)
;exten => _X.,4,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@myprovider,30,Tt)
;exten => _X.,5,Hangup