[asterisk-users] Asterisk Peaking and 91 Calls And not a Dime More!

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:26:35 CDT 2013

Hello Steve,

Thank you so much for your response, we are testing each working nodes
separately. These are computers the size of your palm that run on an
average of <10 watts.

With more's law in mind, how far can we push? I just kept the load
under 80% cpu consumptions? Can we increase exponentially till
something starts clunking and pinging?
What I am asking is what is the general rule of thumb when performing
such tests?

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.