[asterisk-users] TigerJet 320G Chip / TDM400 Chipset / DAHDI Support

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Apr 3 04:52:57 CDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 03:27:55PM -0500, Marshall Henderson wrote:
> Hi, I'm curious what chip Digium is using in the latest TDM400 cards.
> Specifically, to my recollection, they used to use the TigerJet 320G,
> however somewhat recently, Tigerjet was bought out, and now the 320G is no
> longer produced.
>
> Maybe a better question is: is there a way I can take the latest DAHDI
> source and get a list of supported chipsets from it?

Latest tarballs:

  http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/dahdi-linux/

But the latest source is in the git repository:

  git clone git://git.asterisk.org/dahdi/linux.git

It lacks the full history of DAHDI and Zaptel. You can find those in the
Subversion repositories in svn.asterisk.org or .

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com