[asterisk-users] 100 outgoing calls - 10 at a time - /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/

Aldo Bergamini aaberga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:43:56 CDT 2012

On 28 Sep 2012, at 14:24, Leif Madsen <leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org> wrote:

> That's good! I'd hate to be working on something no one wanted :)

;-)))

> Oh heck ya. You can start up an Asterisk instance and just start doing things with it via your programs. That's the immense power of AMI; it's essentially the Asterisk API.

Yes, I know...

I have been writing an Objective-C library to control Asterisk over AMI, but I did not see the event that you need to send to just trigger a script, say, to read the log files and get the last calls, or anything similar.

I can originate calls with an AMI Originate command and some dialplan glue, but I am missing anything like an
Exec AMI command.

> --
> Leif Madsen
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk