[asterisk-users] RealTime table fields ordering

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Sep 28 06:30:19 CDT 2012

On 28/09/12 04:33 AM, Vieri wrote:
> So it seems that the contrib directory and the asterisk.org wiki are inconsistent and incomplete.
> Of course I understand that these are 'contributed' files but they should be proof-read by the Digium devs before packing them up into the official source tarball. <snip>

That of course also implies contributions to review the files prior to
release (which have release candidates). That directory contains data
that was at one point contributed, and should really be reviewed by the
community with any changes required submitted back upstream.

--
Leif Madsen
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk