[asterisk-users] realtime_multi_mysql: MySQL RealTime: Invalid database specified

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Sep 27 04:00:49 CDT 2012

Hello,

this might seem a stupid question but I really don't see the solution to
the problem.

Using Asterisk 1.8.12.2

In extconfig.conf I have :

voicemail => mysql,AsteriskHosted,voicemail_users
sipusers => mysql,AsteriskHosted,sip_buddies
sippeers => mysql,AsteriskHosted,sip_buddies
queues => mysql,AsteriskHosted,queues
queue_members => mysql,AsteriskHosted,queue_members

In res_mysql I have :

[AsteriskHosted]
dbhost = 127.0.0.1
dbname = AsteriskHosted
dbuser = myuser
dbpass = mysecret
dbport = 3306
dbsock = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
requirements=warn ; or createclose or createchar

But still I get the error on Asterisk CLI :

*CLI> [Sep 27 10:47:20] WARNING[1693]: res_config_mysql.c:335
realtime_mysql: MySQL RealTime: Invalid database specified:
AsteriskHosted (check res_mysql.conf)
*CLI> [Sep 27 10:47:57] WARNING[1693]: res_config_mysql.c:442
realtime_multi_mysql: MySQL RealTime: Invalid database specified:
'AsteriskHosted' (check res_mysql.conf)

On 3 other servers I have installed, I have never had this problem.

What can be the issue ??

Kind regards,
Jonas.