[asterisk-users] SIP Retransmitting REGISTER message

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 02:26:36 CDT 2012

> I have registered in sip.conf

wow that was very detailed. I think I asked How have you configured this to
register ? I'm pretty much sure you've nat related string mis-configured in
your sip.conf.

Can you tell if your asterisk server has access to internet !! I can see
the same situation happening with callwithus register attempts !!

See this page from callwithus and configure your asterisk accordingly for
both accounts.

http://www.callwithus.com/configuration

BR
Sammy