[asterisk-users] R: Asterisk and History-Info

Marco Colombo mcolombo at enter.it
Wed Sep 26 10:45:25 CDT 2012

Hi,
Thanks for reply
What do you mean with "Using flat or Realtime log files"?
I need this line in the SIP Invite :

History-Info: <sip:+3906330XXXXX at enter.it;user=phone;cause=302;privacy=history>;index=1
History-Info: <sip:+3906330XXXXX at enterSIP/2.0 100 Trying

how can I provide the data that you asked before?

Thanks
Best Regards