[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 98, Issue 38

pankaj pandey pankaj.niet at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 00:01:45 CDT 2012

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your prompt response.
The way you are suggesting is great . Infect asterisk have its own functionality that if user presses *1 during meetme conferencing asterisk automatically unmute that user and user comes in talking mode.But it is not fulfill my need.
There is and issue that if 3-4 user presses *1 at the same time than how can i decide that who is asking the question and how can we manage that situation.
Please suggest the another way to doing this.

-Thanks !!!

Message: 6