[asterisk-users] T.38 gateway ATA

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Tue Sep 25 15:19:58 CDT 2012

On 09/25/2012 03:02 PM, Bryant Zimmerman wrote:
> Jeff
>
> The grandstream units support both Relay and passthru depending on how
> you set them up.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
> 616-855-1030 Ext. 2003
>

> --

Right -

So here is a summary so far:

Definitely supports "T.38 Fax Relay" to normal fax machines: OBI202,
Cisco SPA8000, Cisco SPA 3102, Grandstream HT-701

There may be more.  I'm personally testing Cisco SPA122 with fingers
crossed.  Hoping this information gets properly indexed, as I had a !@#@
of a time finding anything like this list myself.

Cheers,