[asterisk-users] Realtime Hints

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:37:46 CDT 2012

Thank you,
I think I'll surrender in trying to use the realtime extension and use
instead the simple ODBC interface. However I'd like to access some channel
variables. Which ones are available inside the extension hint porcessing? I
tried ${CDR(accountcode)} and it is not available, nor the
${CHANNEL(peername)} ... what is the sd.name that you are referring?

Leandro