[asterisk-users] Hand Raise|Meetme Conf

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Tue Sep 25 13:15:32 CDT 2012

This might work:
[meetme-with-handraise]
Exten => s,1,meetme(1234,mX5)
Exten => s,n,hangup
Exten => 5,1,meetme(1234)
Exten => 5,2,goto(meetme-with-handraise,s,1)
Exten => I,1,playback(invalid)
Exten => I,n,goto(meetme-with-handraise,s,1)

According to the documentation, if the user presses 5, it should end their
muted session and put them back in a "talking" mode.  You could use X4 to
return them to muted mode by pressing 4.
Haven't tested it, but it's not a difficult thing to try.