[asterisk-users] BLF and Call Queues

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 05:47:58 CDT 2012

In general I would not use this for a "true" call-center with hundreds of
agents, where it is the ACD's responsibility to route calls to agents and
there are strict policies on agent behavior, but I'm sure there are a
number of cases where this could be useful (eg small call centers, internal
service desks, receptionists, etc...).
Just my two cents,
l.

--