[asterisk-users] Issue with PRI connection

Raj Mathur ( राज माथुर ) raju at linux-delhi.org
Sun Sep 23 22:31:02 CDT 2012

On Monday 24 Sep 2012, Ashish Agarwal wrote:
> I have used 1 2 4 5 combination. Is that right?

I wouldn't know, since I'm not the wizard :)  But basically we had to do
each provider's connections from scratch -- Airtel, BSNL, MTNL,
Reliance, Tata.  And as far as I recall, each provider had a different
cable signalling scheme.

Please don't top-post, it may get your posts ignored on the list.  Use
bottom- or inline-posting, and trim your replies.

Regards,

-- Raj
--
Raj Mathur                          || raju at kandalaya.org   || GPG: