[asterisk-users] kernel: dahdi: Master changed to TE2/0/2 --- Is a normal message

equis software equissoftware at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:59:28 CDT 2012

Shaun, here is the last test that I made.

Time 0:
IVR1 (with digiumA) have erros (Master changed to TE2/0/1)
IVR2 (with digiumB) OK

Time 1: (just swap spams)
IVR1 (with digiumB) OK
IVR2 (with digiumA) have erros (Master changed to TE2/0/1)

I'm seriously thinking that the problem is in the digiumA

What you think?