[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.0.0-beta2 Now Available!

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Thu Sep 20 19:14:23 CDT 2012

Ira wrote:
> At 09:40 AM 9/20/2012, you wrote:
>> All interested users of Asterisk are encouraged to participate in the
>> Asterisk 11 testing process.
>
> Is this the equivalent of that?
>
> svn checkout http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/trunk
>
> I realize it's different, but I'm curious if it's at least that or is it
> something completely different?

Trunk is the main development branch. Since Asterisk 11 was branched
from it fairly recently it hasn't diverged that much, but it can
definitely not be considered the same.

To get the Asterisk 11 branch (which will be more up to date than this
release in the future):

svn checkout http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/branches/11

To get this specific tag from SVN (equivalent to the tarball):

svn checkout http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/tags/11.0.0-beta2

--
Joshua Colp