[asterisk-users] 1.4.43 lost part of dialplan

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Sep 20 15:05:28 CDT 2012

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012, Jerry Geis wrote:

> Actually I restart asterisk every day at 2AM. So something happens in a
> 24hour window.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012, Jerry Geis wrote:

> THanks, actually all of my modifcations were to the extensions.conf file
> itself. It seems like those are the ones that got "lost" .

Any chance you're running something like FOP that is updating your
dialplan from a database?

The 'stat' command may give you a clue.

Bumping up your 'compare' frequency to every 5 minutes and looking at your
syslog for the relevant time period when a change is detected may also
yield clues.

Judging from 7+ years lurking on this list and never seeing anything like
this, it's something weird about your install.

--
Thanks in advance,