[asterisk-users] SRTP & asterisk 1.8.x & SNOM

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 02:06:55 CDT 2012

Dear AJS;

I have fedora core 14 and I did "yum install libsrtp-devel" and it is already existed, the only thing happened that it updated it.

Currently:
libsrtp-1.4.4-1.20101004cvs.fc14.i686
libsrtp-devel-1.4.4-1.20101004cvs.fc14.i686

Again, I did make menuselect and the same problem, I am not able to select the SRTP to include it in the compilation.

Any advise to be able to have this module?

Regards
Bilal