[asterisk-users] Trigger Asterisk after data inserted in mysql

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Wed Sep 19 13:30:31 CDT 2012

David

The way we do this is to have a trigger insert into a batch table. This
table can be polled from a secondary process. That process/service is
responsible for monitoring, working and cleanup. This allows for you to
poll a highly optimized table without taking the db performance hit from
larger tables that will grow over time. We process millions of cdr and
process records a day this way. It also allows you balanced process loads
across multiple servers. This can be extremely important on systems that
are more heavily loaded. It also allows you to remove process load and
latencies from the database servers.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003