[asterisk-users] Trigger Asterisk after data inserted in mysql

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:41:46 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I would like to know, is there a way to trigger Asterisk after data
inserted into mysql DB? Like here what I'm trying to do, when the new data
inserted into MySQL DB, it sends the request to Asterisk along with the new
data (that is inserted in DB) for making outbound call i.e. Realtime.

Currently I've set a cron job that execute my script every 30 seconds and
checks for a new data in DB. If new data is inserted in 30 seconds that
script will run and sends the data to Asterisk for making calls. (This is
the case which I'm thinking to avoid)

Please advise.

--
Regards,