[asterisk-users] chan_mobile

Hans Witvliet asterisk at a-domani.nl
Tue Sep 18 02:04:19 CDT 2012

Hi all,

In one of my other project i had a look at chan_mobile.
I build 1.8.15.1 with the apropiate module. (in my distro asterisk is
build without chan_mobile ;-)

After i filled in the mac-addresses of the BT-adapter and the one from
my phone, i see it is recognized, got connected, and immediate gets
disconnected.
Same behaviour if i use a completely different phone (BB).
BT on either phone (one at the time) is constantly "on" and "visable'.
Distance between dongle and phne just some centimeters....

Any suggestions?

Hans