[asterisk-users] Digium AEX410, MTNL Mumbai Caller-ID problems

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Fri Sep 14 09:19:29 CDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <
raju at linux-delhi.org> wrote:

> So if there's a good chance that the latest Asterisk and Dahdi packages
> will give better results in testing or might actually solve the problem,
> I'll be glad to compile from source.  If not, then perhaps it's not
> worth polluting a production box with locally-compiled packages.

Try adding a Wait(2) between your NoOp and your Verbose lines.  I don't
know about your telco, but sometimes the CID is not sent with the first
ring, and you have to add a Wait(2) to grab it.

You may even want to call your upper level support at your telco and ask
them how and when they send your callerid information...

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby, dCAP