[asterisk-users] Asterisk 184.108.40.206 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Thu Sep 13 16:18:15 CDT 2012
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 220.127.116.11.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 18.104.22.168 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- AST-2012-012: Resolve AMI User Unauthorized Shell Access through
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20132. Reported by Zubair Ashraf of IBM X-Force Research)
* --- AST-2012-013: Resolve ACL rules being ignored during calls by
some IAX2 peers
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20186. Reported by Alan Frisch)
* --- Handle extremely out of order RFC 2833 DTMF
(Closes issue ASTERISK-18404. Reported by Stephane Chazelas)
* --- Resolve severe memory leak in CEL logging modules.
(Closes issue AST-916. Reported by Thomas Arimont)
* --- Only re-create an SRTP session when needed; respond with correct
(Issue ASTERISK-20194. Reported by Nicolo Mazzon)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-users