[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11 WebSockets.

James Mortensen james.mortensen at a-cti.com
Tue Sep 4 15:52:06 CDT 2012

qasimakhan <at> gmail.com <qasimakhan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,I was testing with newly introduced websocket support in asterisk 11. I
have successfully implemented everything except when i try to make a call i get
no audio. I have tried both SipML5 as well as SIP-JS as clients. the call get
connected but i never hear any audio stream. I however get the following warning

> WARNING[2626][C-00000000]: chan_sip.c:9686 process_sdp: Ignoring video stream
offer because port number is zero

http://pastebin.pk/17http.conf:           http://pastebin.pk/19extensions.conf:
http://pastebin.pk/20Regards,Qasim

> --

According to the Asterisk developers, this is an issue in the hands of the
browser developers. Here is the wiki page on the Asterisk 11 SIP over
WebSockets:
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/~jcolp/Asterisk+WebRTC+Support

At this time, no media is flowing.

James