[asterisk-users] asterisk on arm

Stefan at WPF stefan.at.wpf at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:40:13 CDT 2012

I had problems on the Raspberry, like stuttering calls (just in between the
calls), maybe it was because of call recording but I would expect one call
recording to be not too much. However I used the packages from the repo,
maybe compiling it yourself and leaving out unnecessary stuff gives beter
performance.