[asterisk-users] Cascading macros in 1.8. Bug or feature ?

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:16:57 CDT 2012

Hi,
Though I cant say its a bug or feature, but the way you think it should
work then try setting correct priority..i.e 1 in custom and then 2 in the
other context.
Somehow I'm having a feeling that this won't work.
Also AFAIK macros are being replaced by Go-SUB thing. Macros cant be called
in another macro in a cascaded manner in the dialplan. Also they dont reas
any DTMF for the current running macro rather for the dialplan context
which called thd macro.

Thanks,
Sammy Go.