[asterisk-users] USB FXS device

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at sunfone.com
Wed Oct 31 13:38:54 CDT 2012

Anyone manage to make one of these work *on* an asterisk server? Have
been researching most of the morning and have only found windows-centric
devices that talk SIP to asterisk (of course).  I want one that has a
Linux driver that preferably could be an asterisk channel itself.
WIthout spending a gazillion dollars of course :)

I found this: Broadtel UPA-1.  I have email inquiries into them, but I
saw in a blog post that they would "provide Linux drivers on order", but
nothing further...

Cheers,