[asterisk-users] Read sometimes disconnects user

Thomas Thomas debussy007 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:47:56 CDT 2012

My last message was wrong :

If the user doesn't enter any digits within 15 seconds, the file is played
again and a second attempt is made. So the timeout parameter specified for
Read() works.

But if the user enters the numbers, he might get disconnected for some
obscure reason. If he enters "04755" and takes too long before entering the
following number (timeout digit being set to 2 seconds), then he should
anyway take "04755" as the number and continue the script. It is definitily
very strange that the user gets disconnected. And that might happen when he
entered his 5 first digits, 9 digits, ... seems random.