[asterisk-users] DAHDI and Tiger320 Chip

Russ Meyerriecks rmeyerriecks at digium.com
Fri Oct 26 14:46:22 CDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:46:12AM -0200, Antonio Modesto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a ISDN Interface: *Tiger Jet* Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN
> interface, I'm trying to use it with DAHDI 2.6 but it doesn't work, I'm
> thinking that dahdi doesn't support this device, I've loaded all of
> available dahdi drivers and none of them worked. Does anybody know what I
> can do to use it with DAHDI/Asterisk? I load dahdi and the modules, but it
> doesn't recognize any channel under /dev/dahdi/*

DAHDI hasn't officially supported any card with the tigerjet chip in many
years. Just for giggles, I threw in an old Digium TC400 and it is broken in
trunk. If you're looking for analog connectivity, you might check out our 410
line: http://www1.digium.com/en/products/telephony-cards/analog/4-port

--
Russ Meyerriecks
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer