[asterisk-users] i extension not triggering

Mitch Claborn mitch_ml at claborn.net
Thu Oct 25 11:04:22 CDT 2012

A little more background will help.  This is a phone that will be
outside on our receiving dock.  When a driver lifts the handset, the
ObiTalk 110 dials 444 automatically.  That all works fine and it rings
the phones that it should.

What I'm trying to do with the "i" extension is give a friendly message
to the driver if he tries to dial something on his own.

ZXX will catch 123 but won't catch others, like a 7 digit local number
for example.

I could put in patterns for most common patterns, but I really just want
"i" to work, to catch everything but 444 and the emergency numbers.

Mitch