[asterisk-users] Voicemail to text for Asterisk

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Oct 22 14:16:53 CDT 2012

A customer has asked us to provide that feature.  I know there are a few
methods and products out there, but I haven't paid attention in a while.
 It is for about 300 users, and we'll consider open as well as paid-for
products.  We would prefer to pay for supported products as the cost will
be passed on to the customer and they are willing to pay for quality.  Do
not want any complex scripting screwing around with third parties and such.
 Your ideas welcome.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve