[asterisk-users] monitor application, file name change on attended transfer

Grzegorz Pycia grzegorz.pycia at thulium.pl
Mon Oct 22 06:22:58 CDT 2012

2012/10/22 Binan AL Halabi <binanalhalabi at yahoo.com>

> Hi,
>
> You are using b flag in monitor command. This means don't begin recording
> untill call is bridged.
> So what you get if you delete this flag ?

If I dont use the b flag then I get two separate files just like in the
case when B waits till C answers before transfering call, but this is
obvious because without b flag the monitor is started right away and when
the time of transfer the second monitor is already stopped.
It seems that when the channels are bridged after transfer the variables
get mixed somehow and it affects the filename from monitor application.

I think that when using b option I should not get any files from the second
monitor application since that call is never answered.

--
z poważaniem

Grzegorz Pycia
Administrator systemów contact center