[asterisk-users] Anyobe help: call leg do not exist error

kingman chui chuikingman at yahoo.com.hk
Sun Oct 21 06:32:13 CDT 2012

Dear Sir,

I use asterisk 1.8.11 (192.168.100.202)to connect lync server .I use tls port 5068 to connect to this lync server .
The tls is ok to establish and I make call from softphone 3200 (register to Asterisk) and
dial 9XXXXXXX (9+85225082162) , this prefix will dial to trunk lync_trunk and pass to lync server(192.168.100.14) using tls .
But the lync client in opposite side ringing and they recevie the call , but when they answer the call , the call drop and hang up immediately .In sip trace I see there is "call leg not exits" error ..... what is wrong ...Below is the related setting and trace ...
I attach the trace and config setting in attach file .

Regard/Chui king man