[asterisk-users] RC2, was: Motif/XMPP for Google Voice

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Oct 17 16:41:26 CDT 2012

Hans Witvliet wrote:

> And to: "Asterisk 11.0.0-rc2 Now Available"
>
> skimming through
> http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-11.0.0-rc2
>
> I did not see any reference towards Motif/XMPP.
> So your code is still only in SVN, not in the RC2?

The commits in question:

* [r374850] Fix an issue where outgoing calls would fail to establish
	  audio due to ICE negotiation failures.

	  This change removes the requirement for ufrag and pwd in the transport
	  stanza and also makes us the controlling agent.

* [r374877] Fix a bug where audio on Google Voice would not work due to
	  ignoring candidates.

	  Instead of ignoring parts of the message that are not known just
	  ignore the ones we know may be present and that would cause a problem.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp