[asterisk-users] Automatic jump from line to line for incoming calls and the problem in DAHDI

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 14:27:50 CDT 2012

Actually I am not talking on how to handle it in the extensions.conf because I am doing same as you wrote. But even so, I am facing a problem that some calls are captured and some calls are not captured.

Currently, I set the callwaiting=no in the chan_dahdi.conf, it seems it is working fine. But I am not sure if this is really the required configuration to fix it or there is something else.

Any advise.

Regards
Bilal